White Collar Crime Lawyers in Los Angeles
White collar crimes are usually characterized as crimes involving criminal transactions dealing with money or property generally carried out by person or persons who occupy a higher socio-economic position. It is beyond the common street crime or petty theft.
Mr. Lewin I don't know what to say, you saved my life. We made it. We came a long way didn't we? When this thing started you were looking for direct evidence to vindicate me. Well guess what? God gave you a harder challenge.
» Read More
If you were arrested for a White Collar Crime, call us at (800) 458-1488 immediately!
Make no mistake these crimes tend to deal in much larger dollar amounts and can often involve elaborate money schemes. As a result, the penalties associated with these crimes are also higher. The punishment generally fits the crime. A conviction in this area can involve a long prison sentence and multimillions in terms of restitution or payback. Quite often anyone associated with the person involved with these crimes are also subject to investigation and charges even if they are a minor player or not involved at all.
- Bank Fraud - Bank fraud refers to a form of theft or deception in which property owned or managed by a bank is knowingly obtained or attempted to be obtained based on false pretense or promises.
- Real Estate Fraud - Mortgage fraud/real estate fraud involves schemes to defraud a federally insured lending institution.
- Computer Hacking - Accessing computer files without proper authorization.
- Credit Card Fraud - Any use of someone else's credit card, or the illegal counterfeiting of credit cards is credit card fraud.
- Extortion - Extortion is the obtaining of property by from another induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right.
- Health Care Fraud - Any health care provider accused of fraud must hire the best defense attorneys available or risk losing their business to ill founded charges.
- Identity Theft - dentity theft refers to the using of another person's identity without that person's consent.
- Mail and Wire Fraud - A scheme to defraud involving the use of the mail or wire (telephone, computers, etc.), for the purpose of executing the fraud.
- Money Laundering - To conduct transactions with money generated from "specified unlawful activity" such as drug trafficking.
If You Are Accused Or Suspected Of A White Collar Crime, Call Criminal Defense Incorporated Immediately!
All white collar crimes charges must be aggressively defended. We have handled thousands of cases and have the experience and expertise to give you your best shot at beating the prosecution. We understand the burden you as the accused must overcome and our experienced team of top-notch Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys are prepared to fight.
Criminal Defense Incorporated Can Help!
First and foremost, you need an attorney with extensive experience in handling white collar crimes.
Second, you need a defense team, not just a single attorney. Your team needs to be thorough, fast and responsive. The prosecution almost always have a head start against you in case preparation, so your team needs to catch up quickly to level the playing field.
The best time to get a Los Angeles defense team is when you first learn that you are under investigation. Even if you want to be "cooperative" and declare that you have "nothing to hide," law enforcement is not who you should be talking to without legal representation. Their job is to make an arrest and assist in getting a conviction. Our job at Criminal Defense Incorporated is to do everything we can to protect you. If charges have not yet been filed, our first goal is to prevent charges from being filed. We have a variety of specific techniques we use to accomplish this.
If charges are filed against you for a white collar crime either by criminal complaint or indictment, it is critical that you have a defense team, not just an individual lawyer. Your defense team must have extensive trial experience in handling white collar cases.
If you have been charged with
white collar crimes in California,
The next move you
make is crucial
If you've been accused of a crime, but NOT formally charged yet, call us immediately.
LET US HELP PREVENT CHARGES FROM EVER BEING FILED.
CALL (800) 458-1488