Los Angeles Violent Crime Defense Lawyer
Our violent crimes practice areas include the following:
- Aggravated Assault - Assault with a deadly weapon or assault which results in serious bodily harm is considered aggravated assault.
- Robbery - Robbery is the taking of personal property in the possession of another from his person and against his will by force or fear.
- Arson - When a person intentionally burns any kind of building, structure, or home it is considered the criminal act of arson.
- Assault - A simple assault conviction can cause havoc on your life. It can prevent you from getting a job, into school, and brand you a criminal.
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon - Assault with a deadly weapon (ADW) may be a felony or a misdemeanor. We can often convince prosecutors to file it as a misdemeanor or to not file charges at all!
- Burglary - The act of trespassing or unlawfully entering a building or property with the intent to commit ANY crime, not just theft.
- Criminal Threat - A criminal threat is the threat to commit an act of death or great bodily injury against another person, and to have that other person take that threat seriously.
- Domestic Violence - Anytime 911 is called on a domestic disturbance, the police are trained to make an arrest. We have successfully defended many of these cases which are often poorly investigated by police.
- Kidnapping - When an individual unlawfully takes or confines another person against his or her will, it is considered kidnapping.
- Manslaughter - Manslaughter is generally defined as the unintentional or accidental killing of one human being by another. It carries severe penalties and can often be defended by a good defense attorney.
- Murder - The stakes are never higher than when you are charged with murder. You can spend your life in prison or on death row without the right attorney.
- Terrorist Threat - The threat to commit an act of death or great bodily injury against another person, and to have that other person take that threat seriously.
Mr. Lewin I don't know what to say, you saved my life. We made it. We came a long way didn't we? When this thing started you were looking for direct evidence to vindicate me. Well guess what? God gave you a harder challenge.
» Read More
Robbery with Gun
No Charges Filed!
Assault with Deadly Weapon
If you were arrested for a Violent Crime, call us at (800) 458-1488 immediately!
If You Are Accused Or Suspected Of A Violent Crime, Call Criminal Defense Incorporated Immediately!
All violent crime charges must be aggressively defended. We have handled thousands of cases and have the experience and expertise to give you your best shot at beating the prosecution. We understand the burden you as the accused must overcome and our experienced team of top-notch Los Angeles defense attorneys are prepared to fight.
Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorneys at Criminal Defense Incorporated Can Help!
First and foremost, you need an attorney with extensive experience in handling violent crime cases.
Second, you need a defense team, not just a single attorney. Your team needs to be thorough, fast and responsive. The prosecution almost always have a head start against you in case preparation, so your team needs to catch up quickly to level the playing field.
The best time to get a defense team is when you first learn that you are under investigation. Even if you want to be "cooperative" and declare that you have "nothing to hide," law enforcement is not who you should be talking to without legal representation. Their job is to make an arrest and assist in getting a conviction. Our job at Criminal Defense Incorporated is to do everything we can to protect you. If charges have not yet been filed, our first goal is to prevent charges from being filed. We have a variety of specific techniques we use to accomplish this.
If charges are filed against you for a crime of violence, it is critical that you have a defense team, not just an individual lawyer. Your defense team must have extensive trial experience in handling these cases. Contact Criminal Defense Incorporated today for help.
If you have been charged with
violent crimes in California,
The next move you
make is crucial
If you've been accused of a crime, but NOT formally charged yet, call us immediately.
LET US HELP PREVENT CHARGES FROM EVER BEING FILED.
CALL (800) 458-1488