Los Angeles Sex Crime Defense Lawyers
Being charged with a sex crime can be a devastating situation to endure. All too often, people find themselves charged with sex crimes based on false claims from bitter, jealous, or mistaken accusers. Stories about DNA technology proving the innocence of sex crime defendants are common. People have even been freed after years of imprisonment for sex crimes they didn't commit.
There are criminal defense attorneys who will shy away from taking sex crime cases until formal charges have been filed. Criminal Defense Incorporated does not follow this rule. We know that sex crime charges demand immediate investigation. Our aggressive approach to defending clients accused of sex crimes has helped us get charges many reduced or dropped.
Mr. Lewin I don't know what to say, you saved my life. We made it. We came a long way didn't we? When this thing started you were looking for direct evidence to vindicate me. Well guess what? God gave you a harder challenge.
» Read More
1 Yr. Jail-Reduced
If you were arrested for a Sex Crime, call us at (800) 458-1488 immediately!
Sex Crime Charges We Defend
Any sex crime charge can destroy your reputation and rip your family apart. To make matters worse, sex offenses are among the most aggressively prosecuted and heavily punished charges. Here are the various sex crime charges Criminal Defense Incorporated can help you fight:
- Child Molestation - California Penal Code 288: touching a child somewhere on their body for sexual purposes.
- Child Enticement - California Penal Code 288.2: enticing, provoking, tempting, or luring a child into a sexual act.
- Child Pornography - California Penal Code 311.1: possessing, distributing, producing, publishing, duplicating, selling, or printing child pornography in any form (including just having it on your computer).
- Date Rape - California Penal Code 261: rape of a person the accused has a casual or pre-existing relationship with (such as a dating relationship)
- Failure to Register - California Penal Code 290: anyone convicted of some sexual crimes legally need to register as a sex offender; not doing so is a crime.
- Indecent Exposure - California Penal Code 314: exposing your private parts in a public place, or masturbating or engaging in sexual activity in view of the public.
- Pornography - California Penal Code 647(j)(4): intentionally distributing literature, images, or material of sexual nature intended to generate sexual feelings or offend.
- Prostitution - California Penal Code 647(b): charges can apply to any person suspected of offering, agreeing to, or engaging in a sexual or lewd act in exchange for money, goods, or services.
- Rape - California Penal Code 261: non-consensual sexual relations that happen because of threats, force, or fraud.
- Sexual Assault/Battery - California Penal Code 243.4: unwanted or non-consensual sexual contact like grabbing, groping, or other physical handling (excluding actual sexual intercourse).
- Statutory Rape - California Penal Code 261.5: a sexual act with a person the law defines as not old enough to give consent to a sexual act. California sets the age of consent at 18 years old.
An Experienced Los Angeles Sex Crime Defense Lawyer Can Help
If you are charged with a sex crime, your whole future may be at stake. This is why you need more than a single attorney on your case -- you need a dedicated legal defense team. The Los Angeles criminal attorneys at Criminal Defense Incorporated are fast, thorough, and tenacious. We're here for you from the moment you are under investigation through the end of your case.
Even if you want to cooperate with the investigation and show you have nothing to hide, you should NEVER talk to law enforcement without legal representation beside you. Never forget that law enforcement's job is to make arrests and get convictions. At Criminal Defense Incorporated, our only job is to protect you. If charges haven't been filed against you yet, we will fight to prevent them from being filed. If you've been charged for a sex crime, we can build a strong defense to secure your freedom.
Contact Criminal Defense Incorporated
Criminal Defense Incorporated is here and ready to defend you against these terrible charges. We've helped many people charged with Southern California sex crimes get their charges lessened or dropped all together. You can reach us at (800) 458-1488.
If you have been charged with
sex crimes in California,
The next move you
make is crucial
If you've been accused of a crime, but NOT formally charged yet, call us immediately.
LET US HELP PREVENT CHARGES FROM EVER BEING FILED.
CALL (800) 458-1488