Los Angeles Drug Crime Lawyer
The war on drugs is as strong as ever. The penalties for getting convicted of a drug charge can be severe, including long prison sentences, registering as a narcotics offender, and drug rehabilitation programs.
Mr. Lewin I don't know what to say, you saved my life. We made it. We came a long way didn't we? When this thing started you were looking for direct evidence to vindicate me. Well guess what? God gave you a harder challenge.
» Read More
Drug Possession for Sale
Possession Methamphetamine Under the Influence
If you are accused or suspected of Drug Crimes, call us at (800) 458-1488 immediately!
Many of these drug cases can be:
- Drug Possession - Most drug possession charges are felonies and carry prison sentences. Many of these cases can get dismissed with a good attorney working the case.
- Possession for Sale - If you are suspected of possessing a controlled substance for the purpose of selling it, you can be charged with Possession for Sale.
- Drug Distribution - The delivery of a controlled substance without having the legal license or ability to do so, as in the case of a doctor or pharmacist. Controlled substances include but are not limited to Marijuana, Cocaine, Crack, Methamphetamine, Ecstacy LSD and Heroin.
- Drug Trafficking/ Transportation - Every person who transports, imports into the state, sells, furnishes, administers. or gives away, or offers to transport, import into this state, sell, furnish, administer, or give away, or attempts to import into this state or transport any controlled substance which is illegal may be charged with drug transportation.
- Prescription Fraud - It is illegal for a person to counterfeit a prescription blank purporting to be an official prescription blank.
- Marijuana Drug Cultivation - Drug cultivation refers to every person who plants, cultivates, harvests, dries, or processes any marijuana or any part thereof, except as otherwise provided by law.
The war on drugs is as strong as ever. Both state and federal law enforcement are using undercover buys, wiretaps, stakeouts, confidential informants and a bevy of other tactics to arrest as many people as possible. The penalties for getting convicted of a drug charge can be severe, including long prison sentences, registering as a narcotics offender, and drug rehabilitation programs. Many of these cases can be successfully defended with the right criminal defense team. Often the accused has been unlawfully arrested, and the drugs linked to him have been illegally seized without the police following proper search and seizure protocol. We have successfully defended hundreds of cases where the police violated our clients' constitutional rights.
Criminal Defense Incorporated Can Help! Call (800) 458-1488
All drug charges must be aggressively defended. We have handled thousands of cases and have the experience and expertise to give you your best shot at beating the prosecution. We understand the burden you as the accused must overcome and our experienced team of top-notch Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys are prepared to fight.
First and foremost, you need a Los Angeles defense attorney with extensive experience in handling drug cases.
Second, you need a defense team, not just a single attorney. Your team needs to be thorough, fast and responsive. The prosecution almost always have a head start against you in case preparation, so your team needs to catch up quickly to level the playing field.
The best time to get a defense team is when you first learn that you are under investigation. Even if you want to be "cooperative" and declare that you have "nothing to hide," law enforcement is not who you should be talking to without legal representation. Their job is to make an arrest and assist in getting a conviction. Our job at Criminal Defense Incorporated is to do everything we can to protect you. If charges have not yet been filed, our first goal is to prevent charges from being filed. We have a variety of specific techniques we use to accomplish this. Call (800) 458-1488 to discuss your charges.
If you have been charged with
drug crimes in California,
The next move you
make is crucial
If you've been accused of a crime, but NOT formally charged yet, call us immediately.
LET US HELP PREVENT CHARGES FROM EVER BEING FILED.
CALL (800) 458-1488