California Penal Code 647(a) prohibits people from either engaging in, or asking another to engage in, lewd conduct that is in a public place, a place that is open to the public, or a place that is exposed to public view. If you are accused of being lewd in public, you will be charged under Penal Code 647(a) for lewd or dissolute conduct in public, a misdemeanor. Convictions for lewd conduct carry steep penalties. It is imperative that you immediately consult with an experienced Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer who can help your protect your reputation, future, and freedom by zealously advocating for your rights and defending against false or unfair accusations. To schedule a consultation with the knowledgeable Los Angeles sex crimes attorneys at Criminal Defense Incorporated, call us at (800) 458-1488 today. Read the rest »
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Firm News
- Hit and Run Accident
- License Suspension
- Sex Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Why Being a Creepy Clown in Los Angeles, CA is Not a Laughing Matter
- How Can I Defend Against an Accusation of Identity Theft in Los Angeles?
- What to Do if You’ve Been Charged with Being Lewd in Los Angeles
- What Happens When You Receive Stolen Property in Los Angeles?
- The 2016 Criminal Defense Incorporated Scholarship Winner!
If you've been accused of a crime, but NOT formally charged yet, call us immediately.
LET US HELP PREVENT CHARGES FROM EVER BEING FILED.
CALL (800) 458-1488